- Javier Taberner
- Quique Beneyto
- Ariel Corzantes
- Jorge Herrera
«Simple precise solutions
that sustain the essence and
mystery of every object».
Jorge Herrera Studio, is an international awarded interdisciplinary design studio based in Valencia, Spain´s mediterranean coast. Focused on product design, branding and spaces.
Founded in 2008 by Jorge Herrera. The studio takes a pragmatic and honest approach to developing designs that explore function, materials and production processes.
The projects are unique in their combination of simplicity, timeless charm and formal rigor.
Since then, the studio worked engaging in numerous projects in close collaboration with many international companies and major brands, such Flos, Porcelanosa, Miyazaki Chair Factory, Forma 5, Cridea, Nadis, Pattio, Oiside, Todobarro, Naturtex, Ideé and Sanycces.
About Jorge Herrera
«Honest, simple, durable:
my style, my work».
Jorge Herrera summarizes his way of conceiving and developing the design.
Jorge Herrera’s approach to design is characterized by a clear search for balance between simplicity, functionality and beauty: the pillar of his style and the axis of his work.
“All these years have been a professional enrichment, personal and cultural growth. The exchange that occurs when interacting with different countries is always very enriching. It ends up being transmitted in my way of understanding life, which is also my way of understanding design. Everything is linked and in a clear balance”.
Jorge is also a guest lecturer at the Design School of Valencia (EASD) and also has conducted workshops at the European Institute of Design (IED) in Madrid and at the Cardenal Herrera University of Valencia (CEU). And has been selected as a jury member for the iF Design Award.
Awards & recognition
- iF Design Award 2023 for Noray designed for Pattio.
- Bid 2022 for Noray designed for Pattio.
- ADCV ORO 2022 for Noray designed for Pattio.
- Red Dot Award winner 2022 for Tempo designed for Sanycces.
- Red Dot Award winner 2022 for Calma designed for Sanycces.
- Metropolis Likes Award 2015 for the exhibition design Live Work Spanish style featured at NeoCon for ICEX.
- Designer of the month 2015 Interiors from Spain.
- Good Design Award 2014 for Hub designed for Cridea.
- IDEA International Design Excellence Awards 2013 for luminaire Apps designed for Flos.
- Red Dot Award winner 2013 for Find Me designed for Flos.
- Red Dot Award winner 2013 for G-O IN designed for Flos.
- Good Design Award 2012 for luminaire Apps designed for Flos.
- Red Dot Award winner 2012 for luminaire Apps designed for Flos.